The Reid Law Group represents individuals and families in all aspects of Family Law. Below is a list of services we provide with links to further information. Please call (561) 448-4922 or fill out our contact form if you would like to discuss your unique case directly with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Divorce. Florida refers to divorce as a Dissolution of Marriage and it can be a complex and arduous process. Navigating the course of the dissolution process should follow a strategic and well-guided plan. Our firm is committed to identifying, addressing and strategizing for the present and future needs of yourself and your family.
- Domestic Violence. When domestic violence is part of the picture it affects every aspect of life from child custody to residence and contact with family. We have extensive experience in helping victims file for domestic violence injunctions or helping the accused to defend themselves against legal proceedings. We have also helped those whose situation has changed obtain an injunction dismissal or modification.
- Stepparent Adoption. We guide our clients to a successful adoption from start to finish. We’ve also defended the biological parent’s rights in adoption cases.
- Paternity Actions. Whether you are a father wanting to establish or disestablish your rights as a parent or a mother seeking to establish paternity rights in a father, we can help. We will guide you through the process and educate you on the potential outcomes of a paternity, timesharing and/or child support action.
- Mediation. In most divorces and disputes regarding children, parties are required to attend mediation. Often mediation is the optimal opportunity to take control over the outcome of your case. Our firm will stand alongside you during the mediation process offering sound advice and thoughtful analysis of your situation.
- Relocation. Florida requires compliance with a relocation statute in order to move with a child from your primary place of residence. We assist parents in the defense of or the request for permission to relocate.
- High Conflict Custody. With an extensive background in high conflict custody disputed, our firm is ready, willing and well able to represent you in the enforcement or procurement of timesharing and custody with your child.
- Guardian Ad Litem. In the event that the Court determined that a Guardian Ad Litem would assist the Court in determining the best interest of a child, our firm is here to help. Having served as a Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem in several highly contested custody battles, our experience provides a high level of understanding of the Guardians role in the divorce process.
We thank you for your interest in our services. If you have further questions, you may want to review our Frequently Asked Questions page.